The next stage after primary years is middle years. The middle school education stage takes place between primary school and high school. In this segment, teachers create classroom presentations to meet the student’s needs and abilities. Plus, they plan, evaluate and assign lessons; prepare, administer, and grade tests. It’s worth noting that the ‘Middle Years Faculty’ works with students individually.
Objectives of The Middle Years (At A Glance):
- To proffer students numerous opportunities to explore an extensive range of disciplines
- To allow students to learn and incorporate technology and its application to a variety of subjects
- To grant a platform for the students to develop their leadership traits, decision-making abilities and responsibilities
- To provide opportunities to students to participate in extra-curricular activities like sports, theatre, quiz, debate, horticulture.
- To offer a tough base in the academic parts.
- To prepare students for high school