- CBSE Science Challenge 2023-24.(April) (8-10 class)
- The 1st Expression Series for the session 2023-24 will be based on the theme ‘Skill Development in India: From Local to Global’ on the following topics: (APRIL) (3-12)
- The Indian Navy Quiz (THINQ) 2023 – (10-11) .
- Webinar Series on SQAA Framework (SQAAF)–For Teachers.
- Events to be Organized under the Theme ‘Tribal Empowerment’ under the aegis of Azadi ka Amrit Mahotsav Celebrations – All Grades
- Wiz Quiz – All India Inter-School Quiz Competition by National Defence Academy (NDA) .
- Shiksha Sankalp – An Online e-Pledge –All Grades.
- Commemoration of 3rd Anniversary of NEP-2020 through CBSE - One Child,One Plant Campaign .All Grades.
- CBSE EXPRESSION SERIES for Academic the Session 2023-24.(3-12).
- 2nd CBSE EXPRESSION SERIES for Academic the Session 2023-24.(3-12)
- Har Ghar Tiranga Program -(All Grades).
- “Meri Mati Mera Desh” 2023.(All Grades)
- Broadcasting of Chandrayaan-3 Mission –(All Grades)
- Project Veer Gatha Edition .(3-12)
- CBSE Reading Mission and Initiatives.(3-12)
- Swachhata Pakhwada 2023 –(All Grades).
- CBSE Games (2023-24) –
- Heritage India Quiz – 2023 (9-12).
- Swachhata Hi Seva Campaign - 2023
- Special Campaign 3.0 –Second Week of October 2023 Panchkula, Pune, Noida, Bhubaneswar.
- ‘Run for Unity’ on Rashtriya Ekta Diwas (National Unity Day) -All Grades
- Observance of “Vigilance Awareness Week (VAW) – 2023.
- “Bharatiya Bhasha Utsav” from 28th September to 11th December,2023.All Grades.
CBSE activities 2023-24
Heritage Quiz held on 17.11.23 The first round of the quiz competition is an online quiz. The theme for the CBSE Heritage India Quiz 2023 is India – The Mother of Democracy. The theme celebrates India’s presidency of the G20 and commemorates the democratic movement of India and the glorious history of its people, culture, and achievements.
Observance of “Vigilance Awareness Week (VAW) – 2023.
The 2023 Vigilance Awareness Week is being observed from 30 October to 5 November 2023 with the theme "Say no to corruption; commit to the Nation”. Students of Grade XI made posters with great zeal and fervor to raise awareness against the ill effects of corruption.
CBSE Reading Mission and Initiatives
CBSE Reading App - an innovative digital platform designed to revolutionize the way CBSE students, teachers, and schools engage with reading material.
Swachhata Hi Seva Campaign - 2023
On the occasion of “Gandhi Jayanti” the Ministry of Jal Shakti and Ministry of Education, Govt. of India are observing the ‘Swachhata Hi Seva’ Campaign with the active involvement of students, teachers, and the community to spread the message of cleanliness, sanitation, and hygiene in society. The campaign is being celebrated by undertaking “Shramdaan” activities through community participation as a “Jan Andolan”. The schools were therefore requested to undertake a Cleanliness Drive.
Commemoration of 3rd Anniversary of NEP-2020 through CBSE - One Child, One Plant Campaign
Children at school did tree plantation campaign called ‘CBSE - One Child, One Plant Campaign’ in the school from 29th July 2023 to 28th August 2023.
Swachhata Pakhwada 2023 Activities
Swachhata Pledge ceremony was organized where all students, teachers, and staff took an oath during the school assembly.
The “Har Ghar Tiranga Campaign 2023, part of the “Azadi Ka Amrit Mahotsav,” aims to stir patriotic sentiments among Indians during the 76th year of the country’s independence.
Special Assembly was organized in School focusing on a unique aspect of the Tiranga. We hoist the National Flag during the assembly.
Multilingual Education and using mother tongue as a medium of instruction.
In view of the above initiatives taken to facilitate education through Indian languages, our school consider using Indian languages, as enumerated in the Schedule 8 of the Indian Constitution, as the medium of Instruction.
CBSE activities 2022-23
CBSE has launched learning through projects and activities, under this the students from affiliated schools have to undertake different projects
At Imperial Heritage School students prepared projects for various activities, students participated in the projects Swatchta Pakwada, Har Ghar Tiranga, Veer Gatha, and Unity Run 'Veer Gatha' aims to make school students aware of the gallantry award winners, “honor the acts of bravery and sacrifice of India's brave-hearts”, and “celebrate the valiance and courage of armed force officers and personnel”.
Swatchta Pakhwada is a Cleanliness, Sanitation, and Hygiene drive in All Schools, As per the Calendar of Swachhta Pakhwada for the year 2019 circulated by the Cabinet Secretariat, Government of India and Ministry of Jal Shakti, Department of Drinking Water & Sanitation (DDWS), Govt. of India
Har Ghar Tiranga Program The Indian National Flag is a symbol of national pride for the entire nation. As CBSE has the activity of Har Ghar Tiranga program under Azadi ka Amrit Mahotsav students at IHS did activities such as poster-making competitions, quiz competitions, and essay writing competitions, etc., to promote patriotic feelings.
‘Unity Run’ on Rashtriya Ekta Divas (National Unity Day) –
Students ran for short distances. They learned about the role of Sardar Vallabh Bhai Patel in national integration.