Middle School comprises of Grades VI- VIII and these are the transitional years to Senior School. The students develop strong study habits, hone their learning styles and build on their value system.
- Offer numerous opportunities to children to explore an extensive range of disciplines
- To allow students to learn and incorporate technology and its application in a variety of subjects
- To offer a platform to the children to develop their leadership skills and decision making abilities
- To provide opportunities at various forums and levels
- To prepare children for Senior School