- Admission open for academic session 2023-24 for classes Toddlers to Grade IX & XI.
- Application Form can be collected from school campus Imperial Heritage School, Sec 102 Gurugram.
- Submission of duly filled Application form and registration of the student with necessary documents as mentioned in the Application form and payment of Rs.1000/- at Imperial Heritage School Sector 102 Gurugram. (Note: Submission of application form does not guarantee admission).
- On Grant of admission: Completion of the formalities including payment of fees in school accounts office by cash/ cheque in favour of Imperial Heritage School.
- Admission will be granted till the availability of seats on first come first serve basis.
- There will be a student and parent interaction for those who have registered their wards.
- For admission to Toddlers , Nursery, KG
There will be an observation of the child followed by student parent interaction with the Principal.
- For admission to Grade I and above
There will be an age appropriate assessment (written as well as oral assessment) to test the general comprehension level of the child.
- Interaction with the school Principal will not guarantee admission.
- Students applying under section 134 (a) should contact the Directorate of School Education, Haryana.
- Toddler: Minimum Age should be 2+ as on 31st March of year of admission.
- Nursery: Minimum Age should be 3+ as on 31st March of year of admission.
- KG: Minimum Age should be 4+ as on 31st March of year of admission.
- Grade 1: Minimum Age should be 5+ as on 31st March of year of admission.
LIST OF DOCUMENTS REQUIRED AT THE TIME OF ADMISSION
Parents must submit their fully completed application form along with the following documents (Incomplete forms or forms with missing documents will be rejected)
- A copy of self attested date of birth certificate for classes Toddlers, Nursery and KG.
- For classes Ist onward Transfer Certificate from the school last attended is to be submitted
- Report card of last examination or school.
- Six passport size photographs of the child.
- Four passport size photographs of each parent.
- Caste certificate for categories other than general.
- Immunization chart
- Proof of residence.