For details about the admission procedure visit the school and meet our counselors or contact us at 7290002020/3030/4040.
- Admission is open for academic session 2024-25 for classes Nursery to Grade IX & XI.
- You may register at Imperial Heritage School, Gurgaon campus between 9.30 am to 3.30 pm, Monday to Friday, or call school numbers +91-7290002020/7290003030/7290004040 for scheduling an appointment. Application Forms can be collected from the school campus
Step 1: Registration
The first step in the application process is to purchase and dully fill out the admission form available at the School reception. The cost of the application form is Rs 1000/-
(Note: Submission of application form does not guarantee admission).
Step 2: Observations or Written Assessments for all grades
It consists of simple oral and written sessions with a supervisor. This aids us in understanding the strengths and challenges the student may be having.
Admission will be offered based on successful assessment/observation and availability of seats
Step 3: Meeting With The Principal Maam
After successful observation of the child, it is followed by student and parent interaction with the Principal.
Step 4: Payment of fees
Fees will be paid on the same day by parents upon acceptance of the offer made by the School. fee can be paid in Cash/ UPI/cheque in favor of Imperial Heritage School.
As Per NEP
- Nursery: Minimum age should be 3+ as of 31st March of the year seeking admission.
- LKG: Minimum age should be 4+ as of 31st March of the year seeking admission.
- UKG: Minimum age should be 5+ as of 31st March of the year seeking admission.
- Grade 1: Minimum age should be 6+ as of 31st March of the year seeking admission.
List of documents required at the time of Admission
Parents must submit their fully completed application form along with the following documents (Incomplete forms or forms with missing documents will be rejected)
- A copy of a self-attested date of birth certificate.
- Six passport-size photographs of the child.
- Four passport-size photographs of each parent.
- Immunization chart of the child.
- Proof of residence.
- Transfer Certificate from the school last attended is to be submitted.
- Marksheet/Report card of last year/examination or school.
- self-attested copy of Aadhar card (both parents and child).
- Parivar Pehchan Patra